Random Acts of Kindness Day is Contagious!
Happy Random Acts of Kindness Day! No matter what may be going on in your environment or life as a whole, take some time to soak up the thrill of Random Acts Kindness Day, which is today (2.17.21), and National Random Acts of Kindness Week, which ends on Saturday, February 20th, 2021. If you have not yet read our blog post on ways to enjoy the week, do so here.
In the meantime, take in some inspirational quotes to help enhance your mood, which in turn can improve your health. Remember that you have the kindness to offer to your surroundings if you want to. Take it upon yourself to show your particular dose of service as only you can to someone, the animals, the planet, heck even yourself today, this week, and beyond.
Captivating Random Acts of Kindness Quotes
· “Today and every day you have no excuse not be kind” (unknown)
· “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make” (Jane Goodall)
· “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” (Dalai Lama)
· “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” (Mahatma Gandhi)
· “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” (Mahatma Gandhi)
· “When you are kind to others, it not only changes you, it changes the world.” (Harold Kushner)
· “You have to learn to get up from the table when love is no longer being served.” (Nina Simone)
· “Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.” (Albert Einstein)
· “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.” (Roy T. Bennett)
· “Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of goods put together that overwhelm the world.”
· “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” (Diana Spencer, Princess of Wales)
· “Kindness begins with the understanding that we all struggle.” (Charles Glassman)
· “Kindness and politeness are not overrated at all. They’re underused.” (Tommy Lee Jones)
· “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” (Lao Tzu)
· “Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.” (Jackie Chan)
· “No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted” (Aesop)
· “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” (Pericles)
· “Because that’s what kindness is. It’s not doing something for someone else because they can’t, but because you can.” (Andrew Iskander)
The lists of kindness quotes are endless; we hope these quotes we have listed here have inspired you to do something kind today or as your days move along. We all choose how we live our lives; it is so much easier to walk on this earth when we are kind to it and to those who reside on it with us. The fact that being kind does impact our overall health is a good reason to promote kindness often.
Does one of these quotes resonate with you? If so, which one(s) and why?
What have will you do to show more kindness to yourself and others?
Be Kind and Have A Wonderful Week!
#MakeKindnessTheNorm #RandomActsofKindnessDay #RandomActsofKindnessDayQuotes