8 Questions to Answer to Have a Great 2021!
No matter how arduous 2020 may have been for you, your loved ones, relationships, business, job or whatever have you, there is still hope that 2021 can and will be better. Before 2020 comes to a close, ask yourself the following questions to help you set your feet on solid ground from the start of the New Year:
These questions will help you reflect, plan and move forward so you can be ready for what is ahead. Use these questions to go within and get to the root of things that may have hindered you from staying focused and achieving your goals.
8 Questions to Answer to Reflect and Move Forward
1. Other than Covid-19, what challenges have you faced this year? How did you tackle them?
2. What did you learn from 2020, and how has this learning helped you grow?
3. What is your top 5 priorities in the New Year?
4. What would you like to give birth to in 2021?
5. What would you like to learn to grow into the human being you would like to be moving forward?
6. What talents do you have that you can use to make a difference in this world? What is stopping you or has prevented you from sharing them?
7. What excites you about 2021?
8. How will you take better care of yourself (mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually) in 2021?
Consider these questions as a mini-coaching session, which should open your eyes to see how some of the things you do and how you think and speak are holding you back from what you really want; but this is no longer necessary if you decide to make some changes. Your new beginning is just days away; won’t you enter the journey with new goals, insight, and a positive mindset. Take out a pen/pencil and start journaling your answers.
Do you need a Coach? Whether it be Wellness, Life, or Small Business. Reach out to us here for a complimentary 20 minute Coaching call. We will work with you to build the best 2021 you can have if you are willing to believe in yourself and start doing some things differently. Remember, if you want something different, you must do some things differently. You know where you are in life; let us help you get on the right track get you to where you want to be. Now maybe the perfect time to invest in a Coach because in doing so would be investing in yourself. You tried to do things alone for so long and have gotten no where. When will you realize you are living on borrowed time? When will you realize the key is to invest in you?