6 Tips to Add Fruits & Veggies into Ones Lifestyle!
Even the people with the best intentions struggle to eat their fruit and veggies every day. From adults to kids people still finds ways to not include fruits and vegetables into their diet, but especially the green stuff, no matter how you tell them it is for them.
We want you know it is easy and imperative to have 2 to 3 or even more servings of fruit and vegetables every day because they are full of nutrients, inclusive of vitamins and minerals and full of fiber. Ahead of National Fruit and Vegetable Month in June, won't you jump on the bandwagon now.
Here are 6 tips to help you incorporate more fruits and vegetables into your daily lifestyle.
1. Make sure to wash and cut your fresh organic fruits and vegetables after purchasing them. This makes it easier to grab-and-go during the week and reduces the risk they will be forgotten and/or go bad.
2. Make a habit to include a side salad with a mix of leafy greens with lunch and/or dinner and a fruit salad at least 3 to 5 times a week.
3. Ditch the candy jar! Instead, keep a bowl of washed apples, pears, mangos, oranges, bananas and other ready-to-eat fruits available to handle your daily cravings.
4. Do you have a sweet tooth? Try eating fruit with a desert or as a desert instead of processed sugary foods.
5. Make fruit smoothies with some vegetables in it for breakfast and snacks.
6. Incorporate at least one to two servings of veggies and/or fruits into all snacks and meals throughout the day. This is an easy way to get your daily dose of nutrients quickly.
No matter where you are in the walk of life remember that your body needs the nutrients to survive from the fruits and vegetables that are grown from a seed. It does not need the processed foods that are tearing down our body.